We are looking for Health Care Support Worker in the Nottinghamshire area.
MAPA/PMVA preferred but not essential as training is provided.
Working in low/ medium secure units, wards, hospitals, and care homes.
- Flexible working hours
- Good rates of pay + holiday pay + pension!
- Referral bonus when you help us build our team of dedicated staff. Earn £200 if you refer a support worker and £300 is you refer a RMN/RNLD
- Comprehensive training that will develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
£10.42 – £15.00
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality person-centred support to our clients
- Supporting our clients with working toward their rehabilitation/development goals
- Supporting with daily living tasks and engaging in fulfilling and meaningful activities with our clients
- Providing support to access the community that are engaging and fun for our clients
- Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Managing complex behaviour and risk presented.
- Managing acquired brain injury.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.