We are seeking Care Assistant to add to our Rotherham Team!
Salary: £13.00 per hour + Holiday pay + Pension
Benefits of working in our team:
- Free care certificate
- Comprehensive in-house training to develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
- Referral bonus of £200 per support worker/HCA/care assistant and £300 per RMN/RNLD if you refer a colleague
- Eligibility to apply for the Blue Light scheme
- Staff awards
- No uniform required
Our Client is a 19 -Year-old Male with acquired brain injury who has limited mobility due to a Road traffic accident. Our client will require personal care and moving and handling. He has complex behaviours and can be verbally aggressive and uncompliant with care at times, due to clients behaviour staff will need to be robust in nature and resilient.
Our client Requires support on a 24/7 basis
All shifts are a 2:1 basis
- Day: 8:00am – 20:00pm
- Waking night: 20:00pm – 8:00am
Your Responsibilities would include:
- Providing high-quality person-centred support to our clients
- Supporting our client with working toward their rehabilitation/development goals
- Supporting with daily living tasks and engaging in fulfilling and meaningful activities with out client
- Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Managing complex behaviour and risk presented.
You will need:
- Caring, patient & empathetic nature
- Access to vehicle is preferred but no essential
- Experience with Acquired brain Injury would be a bonus
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.