We are looking for passionate RMN/RNLD to join our team.
You’ll be working within Secure Services and Care Homes across the Nottinghamshire.
- Excellent pay £19.00 – £31.23/Hour
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Complex & diverse care
- Specialised training
- Appraisals & supervision
- MDT working
- Referral scheme (receive a bonus!)
- Record medical history and symptoms.
- Collaborate with teams to plan for patient care.
- Advocate for the health and wellbeing of patients.
- Monitor patient health and record signs.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Peg & Syringe Driver training (not essential)
- MAPA/MVA training (not essential as full training provided)
- Essential Requirements:
- Registered Nursing pin
- Brilliant communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Managing complex behaviour and risk presented.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.