We are looking for highly motivated, skilled and reliable Support Workers in the Nottingham area. We have a range of female and male clients with Acquired Brain Injury, Mental Health issues, Learning disability
Shifts can include days or nights
- Experience of supporting clients with an Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Behaviours (Desirable, not essential)
- 10.04 Per Hour plus Holiday pay + pension!
- Free care certificate
- Comprehensive in-house training to develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
- Referral bonus of £200 per support worker and £300 per RMN/RNLD if you refer a colleague
- Eligibility to apply for the Blue Light scheme
- Staff awards
- No uniform required
Your role would include:
- Supporting with daily living tasks
- domestic responsibilities, attending appointments and managing correspondence.
- Cognitive and behavioural support via the use of effective management strategies.
- Supporting with the administration and management of medication.
- Access to meaningful activities in the community and within the home.
- Maintaining daily records.
You will need:
- Caring, patient and empathetic nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation to make a difference to our clients
All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS check, if not already registered on the update service. You will also be required to supply two satisfactory references.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.