Applying to join the VP Team for Care Work6th April 2023
Are you thinking of applying to care work? Here’s what some of our staff say about working for VP:
“I’ve worked for this company for nearly 3 years and I’ve been looked after very well, I am supported within my job role and outside my job role. Always willing to listen and help where the company can. I have received employee of the month which is one of the many benefits to working for VP. Management, field care managers and recruiters are very kindhearted people who expect nothing from their staff other than to care” Rebecca VP Staff
“I have worked for VP for just under a year, I have been supported in every aspect of my job role. I highly recommend working for VP if you enjoy working within the care sector they have a great team of people who are willing to help with anything” Lauren VP Staff
To apply to work for VP Forensic and have the opportunity to work within a challenging and rewarding role visit our website to apply www.vpfn.co.uk or call us to send an application to you home on 01623726970 and ask to speak to a member of the Administration team.
We offer all team members:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Experience of client care across a range of difficulties & settings
- Comprehensive mandatory training
- Specialized training
- Management of violence and aggression training
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Staff rewards
Top Tips from our admin team on how to get through our recruitment process quickly:
- Provide us with a full 10 year history including both months and years for all employment, voluntary and unemployment. Providing this information at application stage will ensure the smooth running of your recruitment process
- Ensure you clearly show us any previous experience in care work
- Provide full reference details including an email address – we do require details for your most recent/current job role.
- Write a strong supporting statement. The more we know about you and the experience, skills and knowledge you have, the more chance you give yourself to get an interview with us.
- If in doubt about any part of the application form, please call us on 01623726970 or follow the link to apply Application – VP Forensic Ltd : VP Forensic Ltd (vpfn.co.uk)
back to all news