Call our team on 0870 850 4265
Specialist staff & training
Expertise and experience in every area of health and social care
Providing exceptional healthcare is at the heart of our company. Our dedicated team, from office staff to field staff, all have a background in health and social care, allowing us to provide a responsible, ethical and effective service. Dedicated staffing consultants respond swiftly and effectively to client’s needs and our field staff are experienced and trained in the area in which they are placed, allowing clients and the service to feel more supported.
And if you’re looking for an independent training provider, our experienced Branch Manager, Staffing Consultants, Clinical Psychologist and NHS approved Training Team offer comprehensive staff training, available online and onsite at your organisation.
As an independent training provider we can provide flexible and cost-effective training for your existing staff at your organisation.
Face-to-face training (onsite)
- No force first – passive supports, conflict management and de-escalation
- Therapeutic management of violence and aggression and breakaway
- Personal safety
- First aid – emergency, at-work and paediatric
- Mental capacity act and deprivation of liberty safeguards
- Privacy and dignity
- Acquired brain injury, Autism, learning disability, mental health, cognitive behavioural principles and person-centred care
- Moving and handling
- Abuse – Risk, perception, types, effects and professional approach
- Effective Communication, information handling
- Protection of vulnerable adults, safeguarding children and young people
- Fire safety, food safety, health and safety, COSHH and infection control
- Incidents – observing, monitoring and reporting
- Legislation, policies and procedures, roles, responsibilities and boundaries
Some of the other services we provide