Call our team on 0870 850 4265
Specialist staff & training
Expertise and experience in every area of health and social care
Providing exceptional healthcare is at the heart of our company. Our Branch Manager, Clinical Psychologist, and Community Care Coordinators provide comprehensive assessment, intervention, and supervision, ensuring accountable, ethical and effective services.
Our Care Coordinators and Team Leaders support the team to maintain consistent and structured care. Our fulltime support staff and nurses have extensive and diverse experience. Many have worked with us since we formed, enhancing the quality of care provided.
And if you’re looking for an independent training provider, our experienced Branch Manager, Care Coordinators, Clinical Psychologist and NHS approved Training Team offer comprehensive staff training, ensuring the continuation of a responsive workforce. You can access this training at our company premises or onsite at your organisation.
As an independent training provider we can provide flexible and cost-effective training for your existing staff at your organisation.
Face-to-face training (onsite)
- No force first – passive supports, conflict management and de-escalation
- Therapeutic management of violence and aggression and breakaway
- Personal safety
- First aid – emergency, at-work and paediatric
- Mental capacity act and deprivation of liberty safeguards
- Privacy and dignity
- Acquired brain injury, Autism, learning disability, mental health, cognitive behavioural principles and person-centred care
- Moving and handling
- Abuse – Risk, perception, types, effects and professional approach
- Effective Communication, information handling
- Protection of vulnerable adults, safeguarding children and young people
- Fire safety, food safety, health and safety, COSHH and infection control
- Incidents – observing, monitoring and reporting
- Legislation, policies and procedures, roles, responsibilities and boundaries
Some of the other services we provide