Applying to join the VP Team26th September 2016
Here’s what some of our staff say about working for VP:
“Lovely support from Danielle… Danielle works hard and is always there to listen. Very comfortable talking to her” – Georgina C, VP Staff member.
“My coordinator works extremely hard to keep me informed of work and feedback. She has excelled when I have asked for advice or assistance” Simon, VP staff member
To apply to work for VP Forensic and have the opportunity to work within a challenging and rewarding role visit our website to apply www.vpfn.co.uk or call us to send an application to you home on 08708504265 and ask to speak to a member of the Administration team.
We offer all team members:
- Temporary and permanent work
- Excellent rates of pay
- Experience of client care across a range of difficulties & settings
- Comprehensive mandatory training
- Specialised training
- Management of violence and aggression training
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
Top Tips from our admin team on how to get through our recruitment process quickly:
- Provide us with a full 10 year history including both months and years for all employment, voluntary and unemployment. Providing this information at application stage will ensure the smooth running of your recruitment process
- Provide full reference details including an email address – we do require details for your most recent/current job role.
- Write a strong supporting statement. The more we know about you and the experience, skills and knowledge you have, the more chance you give yourself to get an interview with us.
- If in doubt about any part of the application form, please call us on 08708504265
back to all news