ARE YOU compassionate? Professional? A team player? Dedicated? Flexible? Do you have 6 months experience in complex behaviour care?
If the answer is YES then here is what we can offer you.
- Good rates of pay + holiday pay + pension!
- Referral bonus when you help us build our team of dedicated staff. Earn £200 if you refer a support worker and £300 is you refer a RMN/RNLD
- Comprehensive training that will develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, reliable and experienced support worker in the Kidderminster area. Ideal candidates will have experience of supporting clients with a brain injury with a real motivation to make a difference to our client.
Your role would include:
• Daily living tasks including; maintaining healthy diet, domestic responsibilities, attending appointments.
• Supporting with rehabilitation, including; PT sessions, physiotherapy, speech and language therapy and occupational therapy sessions.
• Access to meaningful activities in the community and at home, within a family environment.
All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS check, if not already registered on the update service. You will also be required to supply two satisfactory references.
To speak with us about this vacancy please call our office on 01623726970 and ask to speak with Hannah
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.