Support Worker – Flexible working zero hour contract
Location: Mansfield and Nottingham
Hourly Rate: £8.95 to £16 per hour
ARE YOU compassionate? Professional? A team player? Dedicated? Flexible? Do you have 6 months experience in care?
If the answer is YES then here is what we can offer you.
- Good rates of pay + holiday pay + pension!
- Referral bonus when you help us build our team of dedicated staff. Earn £200 if you refer a support worker and £300 is you refer a RMN/RNLD
- Comprehensive training that will develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
VP Forensic is a specialist health and social care agency and we are looking to add new hard working and positive members to our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to fit work around your commitments or any existing work and gives you the incredible flexibility of a zero hour contract. Let’s make work, work for you!
Your responsibilities would include:
• Providing high quality person centered support to our clients
• Supporting our client with working toward their rehabilitation/development goals
• Supporting with daily living tasks and engaging in fulfilling and meaningful activities with our clients
• Providing support to access the community that are engaging and fun for our clients
• Personal care and physical support in a dignified and respectful way
• Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Managing complex behaviour and risk presented.
All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS check (including those on the update service), have the right to work in the UK, supply satisfactory references and undergo our training.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.