We are seeking to recruit a MAPA instructor to join our existing training team to provide Foundation and Advanced levels of MAPA to our Field Staff team.
The successful applicant will take a role in delivering MAPA training, promoting positive and safe care (reducing restrictive practice) and least restrictive interventions.
As a trainer you should have a thorough knowledge of the Care Act and other legislation applicable to delivering specialist MAPA training. You will work closely with our current trainer delivering advanced MAPA training course on a zero hour basis as our second trainer.
What we require from you:
- In date MAPA instructor training (Foundation and Advanced)
- Good knowledge of RRN Training Standards CQC, and legislation applying to the wider adult care sector
- Relevant Health and Social Care qualification
- Good general level of education including English and Maths to GCSE standard
- A dynamic and proactive response to restraint and violence reduction.
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to the needs of our service
In return we offer a competitive rate of pay.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.