EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN A COMPLEX CARE AGENCY IS ESSENTIAL (1 YEAR)
VP Complex Care have an exciting opportunity to join the company as a Field Care Manager. In this exciting role, you’ll be managing a combination of different care packages and clients living in their own homes. You will also be responsible for recruiting new candidates for these packages.
Salary Range £22,000 – £26,000 p.a.
- Rota management
- Risk assessment and Care Planning around individual client needs
- Supervision and appraisal of staff
- Client visits, spot checks and care reviews
- Development of new care packages from local authority and private case management companies
- Supporting compliance of our field staff
- Showing motivation and commitment to the role and encouraging this within the teams you are responsible for managing
- Supporting complaint handling and problem solving to maintain the quality of care we deliver to our clients.
- Monitor support packages including reviewing support worker documentation
- Guiding staff through their own professional development.
- Communicate effectively with our clients, their families, staff teams and our colleagues in the multi-disciplinary team
- Participate in the on call on a rota basis
- This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Branch Manager or Managing Director.
- Self motivation and personal drive Team Player respecting other team members
- Good communication skills both with internal and external customers Customer focused
- Always displays “Can Do Attitude”
- Always to maintain appropriate personal presentation and appearance
- Able to work on own initiative
- To be able to react positively to changing working practices and environment
- Providing care management: 1 years (Required)
- NVQ level 3 or higher in Health and Social Care
- All staff will be subject to DBS and reference checks
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.