We are currently looking for staff in the Preston area who are compassionate, professional, a team player, dedicated, flexible, that want to support others to lead a fulfilling and meaningful life. Does this sound like you? Do you have the skills and the right attitude to show patience and understanding to our client? If the answer is YES then here is what we can offer you.
- Good rates of pay + holiday pay + pension!
- Referral bonus when you help us build our team of dedicated staff. Earn £200 if you refer a support worker and £300 is you refer a RMN/RNLD
- Comprehensive training that will develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
Below is some further information about the client:
- Supporting a male in his 50s with an Acquired Brain Injury, he has poor balance but is independently mobile
- Prompts with personal care, self care and medication are required
- The client has developed epilepsy which take the form of absences, he has medication to control his seizures but has a number of these during the day and is known to have larger seizures at times.
- He requires a lot of prompting with his morning and evening routines and also completing daily tasks and while out in the community.
- He enjoys watching the news and listening to music along with gardening and feeding the birds.
- He has poor balance but is independently mobile, he has reduced concentration and poor memory.
- He suffers with anxiety which can result in verbal aggression and challenging behaviour
All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS check, if not already registered on the update service. You will also be required to supply two satisfactory references
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.