We are currently seeking community support workers to join our team in the Nottingham area. We are looking for those who are passionate about delivering great quality care with compassion and professionalism. If you are a team player, dedicated and flexible with a real drive to support others to lead a fulfilling and meaningful life, then we are looking for you.
Here is what we can offer you.
- Good rates of pay + holiday pay + pension!
- Referral bonus when you help us build our team of dedicated staff. Earn £200 if you refer a support worker and £300 is you refer a RMN/RNLD
- Comprehensive training that will develop your knowledge and skills and support you in your role with us and any future career/educational pursuits.
There are multiple packages which require support within the Nottinghamshire area and we can discuss your area of working at interview. These clients have acquired brain injuries and mental health needs. Shift will include days, waking nights and sleep ins.
Your role would include:
- Providing high quality person centered support to our clients
- Supporting our client with working toward their rehabilitation/development goals
- Supporting with daily living tasks and engaging in fulfilling and meaningful activities with our clients
- Providing support to access the community that are engaging and fun for our clients
- Personal care and physical support in a dignified and respectful way
- Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Managing complex behaviour and risk presented.
All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS check, if not already registered on the update service. You will also be required to supply two satisfactory references.
To speak with us about this vacancy, please call the office and speak with Rochelle on 01623726970
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.