EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN A COMPLEX CARE IS ESSENTIAL (1 YEAR)
VP Complex Care have an exciting opportunity to join the company as a RGN Care Manager. In this exciting role, you’ll be managing a combination of different care packages and clients into temporary and permanent positions. You will also be responsible for recruiting new candidates for these packages, supervising staff including competency checking staff, including but not limited to, use of PEG, Insulin Pumps.
- To liaise with clients on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure staff rotas and contracts run efficiently, As well as visit clients to discuss any issues in relation to the care packages that you oversee.
- Competency checking staff for use of PEG and insulin pump.
- To ensure staff files are up to date and complete according to regulatory requirements i.e. CQC regulations.
- To build and maintain existing business within a certain area by filling requirements from clients and managing placements. As well as maintaining existing business and to build upon this by actively seeking new business to ensure there are enough care packages to oversee.
- To be a self motivated team member who has the desire and passion to succeed in achieving personal, departmental and business objectives and helping others to do the same.
- To expand the business within a chosen area by canvassing, gaining new leads, sales calls, arranging and attending client meetings to gain new business.
- To liaise with case managers, solicitors, social workers to discuss the companies services and to offer a tailored package to suit the clients needs.
- To set up and maintain care packages by sourcing the relevant staff who have suitable skills and experience, to oversee the package along with the case manager. As well as setting up and maintaining community care packages, from the initial enquiry, negotiating rates to overseeing the package.
- To carry out supervision and appraisals for field staff.
- To have an understanding of the principals of the systems and procedures of the business and to follow these at all times.
- To understand, accurately interpret and communicate all communications to necessary parties in an appropriate manner.
- This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Branch Manager or Managing Director. The responsibility level of any duties should not exceed those outlined above.
- Self motivation and personal drive Team Player respecting other team members
- Good communication skills both with internal and external customers Customer focused
- Always displays “Can Do Attitude”
- Always to maintain appropriate personal presentation and appearance
- Able to work on own initiative
- To be able to react positively to changing working practices and environment
Essential qualification / experience:
- providing care: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.