As a well established and very busy specialist healthcare recruitment agency we are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to support with recruitment of temporary workers. You will be working closely with a highly successful team of Consultants, helping to resource candidates within the healthcare sector to support secure units, hospitals and residential units with their day to day staffing needs.
Ideally, you will have some previous resourcing experience in a recruitment environment however this is a great opportunity to develop into the recruitment sector if you have limited experience in this role. You will need to have a passion for building strong networks with candidates, as well as being driven to work at a fast pace, problem solve, and achieve results.
There is also an opportunity to progress to a Consultant if this is the right direction for you. Furthermore if you have any previous resourcing experience, this would be a great move for you.
Key elements of the Recruitment Resourcer’s role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Managing the recruitment of a growing a busy pool of new candidates
- Establishing where there is a need for recruiting new staff, and drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media e.g. social media, newspapers, websites, magazines, in accordance with the branch budget
- headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to find the right person for the our vacancies
- To contribute to activities in order to resource new candidates e.g. canvassing, gaining new leads, sales calls, writing articles for the media, contributing to the company’s website, creating and distributing newsletters, undertaking appropriate networking opportunities etc.
- To help with the company’s recruitment process for candidates from initial contact to staff being able to work
- To screen prospective support workers as part of the recruitment process
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.