We are currently seeking workers within the Nottingham area for our domiciliary package.
This will involve supporting a variety of elder clients over half days or full days dividing your time with each client.
Shift times will vary but can start at 7.00am and finish at 22.00pm
Travel will also be paid at 15p per mile
Rate of paid will vary depending on day;
The Post involves:
- Personal Care for the clients
- Moving and handling
- Medication Preparation
Previous experience within the role is necessary
A typical day for our support workers is to support clients with their daily living and help maintain their independence.
When required personal care or prompt clients to care for themselves. Manage complex behavior and the risk it presents, all under the supervision and guidance of a qualified, multi-disciplinary team.
As you can see this a *fantastic prospect* for people who want to *make a real difference *
What we’d like from you:
- 6 months relevant experience, obtained within the last 2 years
- Commitment to providing outstanding care and the support to all clients
- Positive attitude and a willingness to “Get stuck in”
- Excellent communication skills
What we’d like to give you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your family and commitments
- Annual training in secure services, boundaries & Mental capacity Act, MAPA, MVA, option to take NUCO first aid, access to NVQ.
- Ongoing development through appraisals & supervisions
- Holiday pay & Pension
- Friendly office staff dedicated to your development and needs
- Referral Bonus Scheme- £200 for support workers & £300 for Nurses
The VP Recruitment team are available Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm. Want to discuss the support worker role? Give us a call on 01623 726970
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.