VP Forensic are looking for people who are driven to provide person centered care and who are motivated to help transform the lives of patient’s lives, Through tailored care
you will be providing support with in the community.
For this role:
You will be supporting a 15 year old female who has cerebral palsy, communication and cognitive difficulties.
We require support every Saturday 10.00-14.00 and 1/2 Evenings after school – 16.30-19.30
A typical day for our support workers is to support clients with their daily living and help maintain their independence.
When required provide personal care or prompt clients to care for themselves.
All under the supervision and guidance of a qualified,multi-disciplinary team.
What we’d like from you:
- 6 Months relevant experience, obtained within the last 5 years
- Commitment to providing outstanding care and support to all clients
- Positive attitude and willingness to “Get stuck in”
- Excellent communication skill
What we’d like to give you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your family and commitments
- Annual training in secure services, Boundaries & Mental Capacity Act, MAPA, MVA, option to take NUCO First Aid, access to NVQ.
- Ongoing development through appraisals & supervisions
- Holiday pay and Pension
- Friendly office staff dedicated to your development and needs
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Call us on 01623 726970
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.