VP Care is looking for skilled, reliable and motivated workers to join our experienced and dedicated team supporting a young client with an Acquired Brain Injury and Complex behaviours.
Our client requires support, a couple of evenings a week for afterschool support. Ideally, candidates should have previous experience working with children, supporting clients within a community setting and working with Acquired Brain Injuries and complex behaviours.
Typically your role would include supporting clients with:
- Supporting the client within his family home and out in the community.
- Supporting client with homework.
- Engaging client in play therapy and social simulation activities.
- Encourage the client to engage in daily living skills where appropriate.
- Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Managing complex behaviour and those risks presented.
To allow you to have as much flexibility as you wish we provide you with a zero hour’s contract. All applicants must be willing to undertake our training and complete a DBS check if you are not already on the update service.
In return for your hard work we provide:
- £10.04 per hour + Holiday pay + Pension Contributions
- Monthly rota
- A rewarding challenge
- Specialised training
- Appraisals & supervision
- Referral scheme (receive a bonus!)
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.