We are currently seeking Mental Health Support Workers to work within secure services across the Mansfield Woodhouse area on a flexible basis. You must be reliable, hardworking and passionate about the industry. This is a great opportunity for student nurses to gain experience whilst studying.
Typically your role would include supporting clients with:
- Daily living and maintaining their independence
- Personal Care support/prompts
- Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Managing complex behaviour and those risks presented.
Essential Support Worker Requirements:
- Brilliant communication skills
- 6 months related experience.
- Positive attitude
- All applicants must be willing to undertake a DBS check
- Ability to work flexible hours.
In return for your hard work we provide:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Pay
- A rewarding challenge
- Specialised training with refreshers every year.
- Appraisals & supervisions
Do you know any Mental health support workers in your area? Recommend a friend and receive a bonus of up to £200 BONUS for each support worker you refer and £300 for each nurse that subsequently works for us.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.