We are currently seeking Mental Health Support Workers to work within low/medium risk secure services in the Nottingham city. This is a great opportunity for people that really want to make a difference.
Please be aware that as an agency you will need to flexible, reliable, hard working and passionate about the industry.
Your role will include:
• Supporting service user with daily living tasks
• Personal Care and physical support
• Providing support to access the community
• Supporting the service user with working toward their rehabilitation goals
• Working under the supervision and guidance of the multi-disciplinary team
• Managing complex behaviour and risks presented
• Excellent pay
• Nationwide positions
• Flexible shifts
• Holiday Pay
• Complex & diverse care
• Specialised training
• Appraisals & supervision
• MDT working
Essential Support Worker Requirements:
• Brilliant communication skills
• 6 months related experience
• Positive attitude
• All applicants must be willing to undertake a DBS check and MVA training.
VP recruitment line is open every Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm so there is always support available. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Established in 2001, VP Forensic Ltd. is a nationwide specialist health and social care provider. We support people with brain injury, learning disability, mental health difficulties and physical disability, in secure services and the community.
VP Forensic supports clients and teams in secure services nationwide.
VP Complex Care provides support & rehabilitation to people in the community to help them live functional & fulfilling lives.
Over the years we have gained a reputation for providing high quality nurses and support workers throughout the UK. We work closely with clients, teams and services to deliver the service needed when it is required.